✿☼✿COUNTDOWN TO SUMMER CHALLENGE ANNOUNCEMENT✿☼✿
Countdown to Summer fitness+nutrition Makeover start April 1st!
Spring is officially here and it’s that time again! As the weather becomes warmer we’ve all got one thing on our mind: SUMMER!
Everyone wants to look their best for the best time of year but after a long, cold winter many of us are a long way from the bikini bodies we crave. If this sounds like you, The Countdown To Summer fitness+nutrition Makeover is just for you!
No bikini body is achieved without hard work, clean eating and 100% belief that it is possible and you can do it! This year the challenge is focused on helping you develop better eating habits and regular exercise for weightloss before, during and beyond summer. This is not a weightloss challenge, it is a lifestyle change. It will include:
- weekly nutrition goals designed to build healthy eating habits during and beyond the program
- regular physical activity to burn fat and achieve your personal fitness goal
- workouts to strengthen and tone thighs, butt, arms, abs and legs
- new healthy recipes and food products to try each week
- an understanding of your daily calorie needs, how to build a healthy meal, what ingredients to stay away from and more
- The Countdown Community, a community of everyone in the challenge with similar goals and interests as you, where you can ask for advice, help motivate others and post your trials and tribulations of the week
- daily Countdown to Summer
- the best place to get hot for summer where you’re guaranteed to lose fatness and gain fitness!
TO SIGN UP:
REBLOG this and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including:
- e-mail address
- current weight (approx. if unknown)
Sign up ends @12AM E.S.T. March 30, 2013, Any emails received after the deadline will be deleted so don’t wait!
I have already gone through the first rounds of emails, so if you already sent me your info check your inbox of the email address you sent to me and your link to join the Community should be there! Anyone having issues can contact me @ email@example.com
22 years old | 5'7"
HW - 169.4, CW - 158.2
CHECK OUT THOSE ABS, HOLY MOLY.
So here’s my progress so far up to date. It’s been nearly a year now and this is what i have to show for it.
clean eating and exercising WORKS
You are amazing
Go out and do something. It isn’t your room that’s a prison, it’s yourself.
No gap, no problem.